Thursday, February 11, 2010

Brooklyn New York to Wood's Hole Massachusetts







As is true in life, sometimes telling a story backwards makes more sense than forward. In this case I forgot that blogger loads its pictures in reverse order of the way you intended. So this trip starts with the bottom pictures of my husband and son commanding the controls (as always) with me sitting lonely in the back seat trying to capture a view in whatever way I can.
But, low and behold, unbeknownst to me, we stop at this wonderful, one-of-a kind pizzeria, in New Haven Connecticut, complete with beer to wet the palate. The pizza was excellent in case you were wondering
Then back on the road to Massachusetts and it is a lonely road indeed since it was 2 days after Christmas.



No comments:

Post a Comment